"Bullfight critics, ranked in rows, Crowd the enormous plaza full. But only one is there who knows, And he's the man who fights the bull."

Monday, June 25, 2007

Welcome

Welcome all.

Linc Steele is the name.

I have been told that my life is the stuff of fiction. I have been told that if I were write down the stuff of my life, nobody would believe it.

We'll just have to see about that.

Follow me through The Adventures of Lincoln Steele. I hope to inspire you, and I hope to challenge you. When we are finished with this project together, perhaps you will have learned to take life by the throat and shake it, as I have done.

Travel with me through the world of mixed martial arts and high stakes poker. Learn something about the art of being a trial lawyer, and learn with me and from me about the life of our greatest President, my namesake, Abraham Lincoln. Walk in my footsteps as I tell you about a life spent climbing mountains, chasing women, writing poetry, and just a little bit of hard drinking as well.

Let us talk together about the issues of the day, but remember: this is my virtual living room, and you are an invitee. We may disagree, but there is no need to be disagreeable. If you are one of these helmet-headed weenies who wears cuff links with donkeys or elephants on them, you're not going to like the political discussions much around here.

If you find yourself wearing stinky sandles to show off your unshaven legs, you might pretend to find me to be too "macho"--especially if you are a woman. Of course, we all know why people do most of their prentending, don't we?

Come along, my friends, come along.

No comments: